More refining is coming our way. In the convention, we learned more about the times we are living in. One thing stuck in my mind. That is what Jesus said. He said "And then the goodness will be preached in all of the inhabited Earth and then the end will come".
You see in the days of the first century Christians had no idea about the Americas. A huge area of land with people who did not have a chance to hear what they had to preach. I can imagine at that time from their perspective they were in all the inhabited earth. Now compared to our day, we are truly ALL OVER THE WORLD. We are coming close to 9 million publishers. This is amazing! I imagine the first-century Christians being in the tens of thousands. No the several million we are today. We are the size of a small country. If you include those studying the bible you can add nearly another million people!
This prophecy has been fulfilled! So now we are being trained to refine our preaching, to show love, and to be ready. We saw the first episode of a many-part series about Jesus's life. I know this will be used in the new world to teach those who bend the knee on the last day and for a huge number of people who will be resurrected.
As I keep telling my boys THERE IS NO TIME FOR PEOPLE LIKE US to go back to living in sin knowing what we are doing is unfavorable to Jehovah! In fact, people like me need to really take this into our hearts and remember how Jehovah opened his arms to us. Using loving brothers and sisters who NEVER say "Well well now you are back". They just show love! They know we really need it. Living the life I was living puts me in a weakened state. If they did not show the Jesus-like love that they did and still do, I would stumble again! When we all get the same payment which is a chance at everlasting life starting with the 1000-year reign of God's son they will not look at me and others like me and say: Why them?.
So now that we are on a very good way to the narrow road, we will never leave it! This blog will be a living record that I will use to show my future children just how bad this system was.
Ok, time to finish this work part of the day and transition into my favorite section of the week. That is Friday Saturday, and Sunday. Monday is my favorite day of the week. The day I wake up before Jehovah and try to live my life in a way that is better than last week. Tuesday and Wednesday are special because we have out family worship on either both or one of these days. Thursdays are now exciting and very fulfilling as I go out in field service with my family. So my weeks just flow by, months do to!
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment