What is this world coming to? When I say that I mean the political systems and governments that dominate it at this period in time. Soon all these events will be lines in a history book. It will be forgotten. Why return to vomit and examine it again?
Last, week the president of South Korea declared martial law. Many were shocked by his actions. For many it didn't make sense. Martial law would have disrupted many aspects of normal life. It would have annoyed many people since there isn't a shooting war going on, or some other serious natural disaster.
We had a potluck party with our congregational group and one friend said "perhaps Jehovah put it in his heart to do this". Maybe that is what happened.
I will go not into this other than to say people want him out of office so that someone else will enter it and fail yet again. We need God's kingdom which is promised to solve all of mankind's problems. It is so evident that man has failed.
So we are getting close to 50% through this month lets see what other things transpire.
One very good thing is that we have added Monday to our preaching work. So that is Monday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. For me it is Monday, Thursday, and Sunday. I am trying to get some street witnessing in with Yogita but it is a bit too cold at the moment. I will make this a matter of prayer. We both need this. I know I really do.
Ok time to go for now.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment