Sunday, March 29, 2026

The Iran war

 You see the bible tells us that there will be reports of wars and that these things MUST take place. I thank Jesus for saying these words. I thank Jehovah for preserving them. 

Here in India, there is a lot of stress over the situation in Iran. For me? Not so much. I am planning to buy supplies (a bit earlier than usual), but I will not stress. I know these things will happen and that they need to happen. 

I will not allow these things to distract me from my spiritual routine. I want to draw closer to Jehovah and I am working hard in this regard. Fear of events that are getting worse and worse, and then focusing on them well, I will be panicking. I might be drawn into joining protests, not attending meetings, or going out in the ministry. 

These times are so different than before. These are truly the latter part of the last days. Today, students going to school and graduate sit at home idle. Why? Jobs are scarce, I mean the sought after jobs. The office jobs with high salaries with nice perks. They are still here but it is easier to see how they are reserved for a class of people in a special group.  There are some Korean dramas that shed light on these secret societies. 

So this war has laid bare one thing can cause a global tribulation a war that shuts down oil. If China decides to wage war oil supply will be even greater effected and this will cause more nations to declare a state of emergency. Currently only the Philippines have declared a state of emergency.

I feel that these actions are acts of God. Iran was in no way a real threat to the USA. Neither was Venezuela, or Greenland. Now, the US president has his eyes on Cuba! Another weak poor nation.

It seems that the USA is pushing other nations to follow it. The great tribulation is coming, and we can see how it might erupt. One super power causing a  ruckus that is really not needed. But it will cause HUGE stress to the world! I do not know exactly. But this recent moved stressed many nations. With China poised to strike Taiwan and Japan on an aggressive stance in fact they do not fear China means war breaking out in east Asia as will be very troubling indeed. I will listen to those who are taking the lead. The faith and discreet slave, governing body, our branch office, and our elders.

/tata


No comments: