Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Kerala a beautiful place!

We have been  here over 3 weeks. We went to the local kingdom hall last Sunday. It felt like home. Our brothers and sisters helped us to get to a store to buy some groceries. Later we ordered burgers ...it was not all that good. I know the boys will not enjoy it. The French fries were good. The pizza was not good at all. We could have made it more delicious at home. 

The place we're we live is really nice and cool. The weather is much better than lucknow! I think the hottest months here will pass much easier than the 40 to 44 degree weather in lucknow. We don't even need an AC, just the ceiling fan.

In this area we are surrounded by forests which are rich in greenery. Here are some pictures: 
The last picture is of the event being held today.
The food is very interesting as well. I will be posting some pictures of the food of Kerela here as well.
The boys are still in Lucknow and will join us in about a month or two. They will enjoy it here as well.
Ok I have.to go.

No comments: