Ok so we are making plans to take a major trip this weekend. We want to leave Seoul on friday night. That has always been our tradition. Leave on friday night when the buses would not be so crowded. Then get to Seoul at around 1 am then check into a motel, put George to bed. Then we would then stay up make plans for tomorrow then watch some tv or a video, then sleep.
We then get up early about 8-9am to shower, and to get a head start. Rush hour in Seoul is crazy but Saturday mornings it is not soo bad. Anyways then the fun begins we would take the subway to the different distinations we wanted to visit, shop like crazy then head back to the Motel, and rest. Sunday we would do a little more shopping then head back to our home. (Ulsan, and now Gunsan)
I do not miss living in Seoul but whenever I visit I am flooded with memories, and emotions. I always remember the fun we had in Seoul, the good memories. Exploring different areas, and getting lost. (I guess Navigation has one short coming!).
But Seoul is like a big supermarket/department store to us. We can find whatever we need in Seoul. There are even some nice Mountains to hike in Seoul. Ahhh the nice memories.
Ok i will play some computer games then head to bed. Night night!
jeyo
No comments:
Post a Comment