This week has strangely flew by! I thought that today was tuesday. I like when I make that mistake....learning that today was wed. put me in a very good mood.
Tomorrow is thursday, and thursdays are always nice because friday comes after.
Fridays....the easiest day of the week!
We got some Indian movies in Seoul over the weekend. So tonight's movie night will feature an Indian movie! WOOOOHOOOOO. I love bollywood movies..I can catch a glimpse of India, and Yogita tells me things about India when we watch the movies. I learn sooo much.
George is very polite. He always says please, thank you, hello....err...well...polite ...ya know? I will be putting together a dvd to send to our family in Alaska, and Philadelphia, and to our family in India. I think everyone has a dvd player so it should not be too difficult for them to view the video.
Dvd burners rock! In Seoul we picked up a hdd, (80gig) which we will use when burning movies, or pictures to dvd. Finally our hard drive problem is fixed. We now have enough hard drive capacity to suit our needs.
My computer is back up to 1gig of ram! 3200 ddr ram!...My games fly now! They load fast! and I experience very little lag!
Ok I have just one more class for today then I am free....
Jeyo
2 comments:
Make sure you do that thing with DVD, OK? That would be great!! Travis and I are looking at getting a camcorder and then perhaps we could send videos back and forth...that would be cool huh?
Lanya
Yeah i think it would be nice!
You walmart is where we got ours...only 326 bucks. Not extremely high specs, but it has 20x optical zoom, so nice upclose shots!
I will get on top of the dvd thing asap!
Post a Comment