Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Really nice weather today!

We have had a rainy stretch for quite a while. Rainy and muggy weather was the norm. But today the weather was awesome! Clear skies in the morning, very cool, dry weather. This type of weather is not the norm for this time of year.

I think I will suprise Yogita by having a movie date tonight instead of tomorrow night. (Our regular movie nights is wed.).

Goerge drew a car today...well...it sort of looked like a car. He really likes pizza, so I will get him a pizza later this week.
George has soo many toys is it not funny, his favorite is a pooh bear. He named the bear Ah Gee (baby in Korean), his other stuffed animal "stitch" he named baby....


anyways tonight I will have neng myon with my students, and I will take pictures of it....YUMMMY!!!!!!!!

Ok I gotta go now!

jeyo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey guys
Is that Stitch doll the one Travis & I gave him? That's so cute! He still has it and LIKES it!!!
Sweet.
Love yall
Falanya