Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A change in my schedule!

The school has hired 2 new teachers. This means that my schedule will become much easier. I will be able to spend more time with my family (I see George for about 30 minutes a day...sometimes less than that).

This weekend we might head back to Daejeon. Our supplies are running low. Actually I am excited about going back. They have some great pizza! It is HUGE!!! I will take a picture of it. Korean pizza's are more like a medium sized pizza, I mean a Korean large is a medium in America. The the taste....AWESOME! Not too greasy, with enough toppings to make me and Yogita happy. (George will eat almost anything that looks like a pizza).

So I am excited about my schedule change, and about our trip to Daejeon.

Jeyo.

p.s: I will post pictures of our recent trip...I was busy last week, and I forgot.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Hey Jemal,

I check your blog regularly. We lost touch for a few weeks. I closed on the house. We made quite a bite of money! My business partner and I own 6336 Baynton St. My contractor tore up the kitchen. It's going to totally renovated by Sunday! I cahnged schools. I start working with Wissahickon charter school. Near the house. Alot closer than the school in Media. I'm still doing my show Bully for you. It closes in January. I am always looking at investment properties and I'm getting two under contract tomorrow. So kiss the fam for me. Are we still on for the memorial in April in Alaska? Email me back asap!!!!!

Mike