Well my schedule was absolutely crazy! Ugh But we are able to manage.
I got some new hub caps for my car....boy do they make a huge difference in the way the car looks (ok...well....to me that is!, besides yogita likes it too!).
Last week felt longer than usual because was doing about 9 classes a day. One of our teachers had an operation.
I think most of this week will be normal. I have to post some pictures that we took on a trip a couple weeks ago. I keep forgetting to bring the digital camera, and camcorder.....so I have missed out some nice photos!
Oh Mike I just forgot! The dvd's are ready! We just have to mail them out to everyone now.
I just need to stop procrastinating.
George is picking up some bad habits from the Korean children at the daycare center.
But all is well.
ok tata for now!
jeyo
No comments:
Post a Comment