Ok so today went pretty smoothly. In the early morning class we have the managers coming. This winter will be very interesting I think.
Tomorrow we will decide on where to go but it looks like there is a remote possiblity that we might go to Dae-jon with other teachers from our school.
It sounds pretty fun!
But if we do not go to Dae-jon then we will drive to some other place. I want to get an early start, see some of the countryside in the morning. We want to eat at the place we decide to go to. So that means stopping by a rest stop for breakfast, then a local resturant at the location we chose.
So this week will fly by.
These days I am thinking about what car I want to get Yogita. Now she drives our first car. But she really wants to get another car (after driving mine that is).
I have my eyes set on the Kia Enterprise....it is very nice looking sedan. I think that it fits her. But think she might go for a 4 wheel drive, or some small SUV (wait a minute...almost all suv's here are classified as small)
George will have a ball tomorrow I will take out the babyseat that we got for him, and use that for our trip. He loves it! It gives him a better view of the road.
Most Korean children are not restrained in any way when they are cars. But George never fusses..I think he just loves the view! My schedule is very busy I see him for about 30 minutes a day on average, so tomorrow will be special for all of us.
ok thats all for now..tomorrow I will post some pictures of our adventures.
jeyo
No comments:
Post a Comment