Monday, March 20, 2006

Kwang-ju..loads of fun!

Ok our trip to kwang-ju was great! We met many people, and of course went to the zoo.
It was really nice in that we saw many animals, and got some really nice close up shots as well.
George really had alot of fun calling out the names of the animals, and listening as I read the general information about each animal off of the those poster card things they have.

We will be posting some of our favorites pics on our websight for everyone to see as well.
We visited the friends in Kwang-ju as well there is an English group there...boy thier English is very very good! It makes me want to go and help out more in Jeon-ju where people need alot of help!

I had Neng-myon.....(cold noodles) I even took a picture of it..I will give you more information when I post the picture.

I will be getting another class (actually 2 classes), and a local elementary not far from our house.
I mean it is literally right down the road! So these days I go to companies, a high school on 2-3 saturdays month, and in April I will be going to this elementary school. It will be loads of fun! It brings back memories of Ulsan...we ought to scan some of those pictures and post them as well.

Ugh...I am sooo tired. So I will sign off for now.....

Jeyo.....um...pictures to come asap!!

tata!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard that Gita is getting baptized this year!!! Is that so???

Mike said...

Hey Jemal,
Good hearing that everything is going well for you guys. I check your blog two to three times a week. I wish you would email me like we used to. Kiss my nephew for me. We are going to AK in April. I guess you guys can't make it. Miciah will be two next month! Email me. mikesworld80@yahoo.com