Thursday, December 27, 2007

End of 2007

Well...not quite..we just go off from a 4 day weekend..we have another looming...it is very nice.
We stayed at home drove around a bit, took care of our ISP. Now we will get our service fee reduced, get free cable tv for 3 months next year, and free internet access for 2 monthes, along with a 50,000 won gift certificate Yogita enjoyed that!

The weather is warmer than expected, in Muju there was no snow except on the peaks...I loved that. Snow in Korea just does not match. Well in our region. Gunsan just is not well equipped to deal with snow.

George and Jeyo are doing fine, Jeyo had a cold, nothing serious. The up comming 4 day holiday...maybe stay in, perhaps go for a short drive. We dont have any concrete plans.
I want to take Yogita on a drive, but the question is where? There are so many places to see...places where we have not been too. Ah we will see.

I will post some pictures of the kids up here. And a recent trip we took to Onsan..we saw some really pretty sights. I want to go along the east coast...just sort of drive up or down the coast...but that plan might have to wait until later next year. Perhaps when Abu comes we can do that.

I want to take both cars out for a stretch...but gasoline prices are still high. Actually the price has come down somewhat so that is good.

Ok I gotta go Omorro whats up with you new CD? Can you send the files to me?
Mike how was Alaska? And Melah is there alot of snow this year? In Korea we are seeing record lows...cant say i;m upset though.

Abu when you come here I think we should look into putting together 3 pcs (the box you have has enough components for 2, and I have enough spare parts here for another 2).

I want to build a pc that I can use here at the school...just need to figure out space and how it will work, once I do that....it is easy to just set it up and go!

ok i gotta go

tata deawoo!

3 comments:

Jemilah said...

We spent most this winter season with NO snow. But then a few days ago, we got dumped on a little bit. But there should be many feet of snow out there and there isn't. I want to take the kids sledding, though.

Kiss the kiddies!

Mike said...

Alaska was great. The weather was pretty warm. We will be going to VA this weekend to visit Shavonne's folks. IT's are 6th anniversary tomorrow!

Jeyo said...

Wow...we also got about a foot of snow..sledding is popular here in Gunsan too! Kiss ur kiddies for too Melah!!

Ugh now it is getting colder...feeling a little more like winter.