I am sure that many of you have heard about the oil spill that has hit large areas of Tae-an. This will have some very widespread effects on the west coast. Seafood prices will likely skyrocket, as Tae-an was a major center of shellfish, and fish farms. Our Boss Yogita and I are spearheading a volunteer operation of our own. We are recruiting from among our high school students, and maybe other teachers. On Saturday we will all go to the affected areas to sign up and offer assistance where it is needed. George and Jeyo will be staying with friends in Gunsan for the duration.
Mike to answer your question, Jeyo and George are doing great. They are bonding quite well. I must say it is annoying to have hear people assume that George MUST be jealous. It is quite the opposite, they are inseparable. George loves to just spend time and watch Jeyo. It is really quite sweet. Mike and Melah how are your little ones? I will post some updated pics soon.
OK I gotta go take care!!
2 comments:
Thanks for answering my question this time. I sooooo agree! Everybody assumed that Miciah was jealous of Michaela. That is very annoying!! Miciah loves her sister so much and is ultra protective of her. Some people I swear! I didn't hear about the oil spill. That is nuts! Be careful down there near all those toxic materials. We now have iternational long distance on our phone for 9 cents a minute. I have your home and cell numbers. Which is best to call? What time of day?
BTW check out Miciah's website. Jemilah posted pics from our visit to AK last week
www.babyhomepages.net/miciah
Post a Comment