Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday....

Yeah it is friday..I love pics Abu and tatul uploaded. Abu bought a very nice camera when we came here last year...really nice. George is studying regularly and making very nice progress thanks to Abu's helping him. Jeyo is smiling alot more, moving his little head alot more these days. My schedule will change again. I will be teaching a weekend class. It will be nice.

OK I gotta go...my last class might be cancelled.....when teaching at companies it helps to be ready for irregular classes.

Tata...GM DAEWOO....automotive technology for a new WORLD!!!!


Jeyo

1 comment:

Omorro and the Daydream Orchestra said...

My notebook is doing great! refurb.com is a really good site. As a matter of fact, I am typing this email on my new laptop! Help with shipping a car? Let me know what you need, I'd be glad to help.
I think I will email you Mike and My song "Sparkle" to you. what do you think? feel free to respond in my hotmail account.