Friday, February 22, 2008

Spring....we can feel it...

I can really feel a difference in weather nowadays...it seems the cold snap that has been plaguing us, has finally ended!
It is easier to get up early in the morning...I feel like I can accomplish so much more. Our 4 year old wireless router has finally gone into semi retirement...I hate to dump older tech. You never know when a low spec system could be used with it. So it will be packed, and in the future sent to India with other hardware that is now stored in Dads house.

My plan to to have enough hardware to put together pc's anytime one of the main pcs goes down. What can I say...I love the internet. Today I will use it in my class, you just cannot beat streaming video.

George and Jeyo are well, and a note to all....tagged.com is MALWARE. Even if you state that so and so is not a friend you will be added against your will, and before you know it....your connected with people you do not even know. Malware = bad code that may give out your contact details, and or advertise wether you want it or not.

Abu and Yogita took some nice pictures last weekend. We went to Jeon-ju and looked a traditional villiage. It was nice, perhaps we will go to the Indian store in Iksan and pick up a few items. Maybe next week. I really want to see Pusan....it has been too long. Perhaps late March we can go there, I miss the beach.

I hope everyone is having fun with the free game links that I have placed on our blog...some of them are quite good. It is nice to get full versions of games...you can really build up a nice collection, and you do not need a high spec'd system.

I will be posting pictures...perhaps next week. Ok I gotta go...

Tata Daewoo (Tata: is a very very large Indian company that has expanded far beyond India)

P.S There is so much ignorance about other countries in the United States that it is not funny. Now that Americans are feeling the pinch of higher oil prices...I mean a pinch, they are tightening their belts, they do not realize that Asia has ALOT of potential. Large companies do, GM has posted loss after loss for many quarters, but in Asia...GM does quite well. Watch out...Chindia is coming

Oh and...uh....Goerge and Jeyo's paperwork for India will be processed within a month, mine too!!

No comments: