Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Almost a week with a triple core cpu.

And all I have to say is...I want to upgrade my cpu now. Yogita's Phenom 3 64 is awesome. It has a 3mb cache (L3) it is so smooth. Right now I am downloading a game patch, and installing a game while making this post WITH NO SLOW DOWN AT ALL.
There isnt even a hint of sluggishness. My cpu is not a slouch, but my 1.87ghz dual core cpu with 2megs of L2 cache feels a bit slow in our R.T.S game that we bought. I am running 4 gigs of ram on my system, and with a 320 gig sata hdd (remember Omorro? I showed it to you!) there are no bottlenecks (points at which even a fast computer is slowed down because some hardware might not be fast enough to work with other hardware in the system...whew...)

We are going to try a FPS tonight...I can wait to see her play with no hick ups on her pc!

Tata!

1 comment:

Jeyo said...

my new cpu is so cool! i can play all our games and no hick up's...and the 22" ROCKS!!!!!thanks babe!!!!!