Tuesday, April 21, 2009

beautiful day!

Today the weather is very sunny, with clear skies. I really hope this weekend is like this. We have been very very busy for the past two weeks, and now there are only 3 more days (I never count the current day) left.

If more people would pitch in this would not be so hard. Yesterday I was so sleepy, that I nodded off for a split second. I even had a dream...for a split second (the dream seemed to last minutes), which I woke up (I was drving), I had drifted too close the guard rails. I have very good control over my car, and I never physically panic. This time I just slightly adjusted my self...my heart was racing on a HUGE surge of adrenaline. Ok I gotta go...

Yogita will get me more coffee today so that should help


tata

No comments: