Ok actually it means in English "Horse Ear Mountain". However it is still a very beautiful site. These pics were taken 2 months ago while I was in Seo-cheon. Now I have transferred back to Gunsan. During those months we took several trips. During the winter as well, or rather towards the end of winter. One thing I have noticed is that driving through the mountains, one can encounter very strong winds. My car weighs in at about 2000 kg or about 1 ton. It has about 180 hp, but....those winds.....OUCH. Yogita and I actually could feel it shifting the car. You see 70% of South Korea is made up of mountains, hills, or basically any form of elevation. What this means is that winds flow in between them. SO your cruising through a tunnel at about 100 mph, the emerge on to a bridge that is over looking a valley....WOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH!!! Your hit by such a strong cross current.
Ok enough yapping....pics already!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment