Wednesday, August 26, 2009

August 26th!!!

Wow....today 9 years ago I first came to Korea. So much has changed for me since then. I am a husband, father, working and so many other things. I did not know that my life would change is such a dramatic way. Yogita and I have grown closer, through her I am now whole. I know it sounds cheesy to some, but for me it is real. She is my ally, co-pilot, more than a friend could ever be. I do not believe in the "do your own thing theory" that I heard when I was younger.

It is much more enjoyable to share different likes (even dislikes). It is not easy, and takes patience.
The end result? I am more than what I was when I was single. I am now in a symbiotic relationship. Two organism, that need each other to survive. Two beings that WANT each other, and LIKE each other. Love is a basic requirement in a relationship.

I am rambling.

9 years....a long time...total time over seas is almost 9 years including england....i went back to alaska for a year....so um by this winter...or early spring....9 years....for real....WOw. I dream in different languages!!!!

No comments: