It is getting cooler in Korea now, well our corner of Korea. That means that frigid weather is on its way. I only hope that we do not get the kind of winter that we had last year. It was very tough...we got a flat and it was cold cold cold. Gunsan's winter is very similar to Philadelphia's. I remember catching buses to get to school, and university. Now, drive drive drive drive. It has been quite a summer. Now we are getting ready for the fall. Yogita and I met the new teacher, he is up to the task and not inexperienced. So we are happy about that. We met a few teachers in Gunsan, and let me say this...they have awaken my love for gameboy. Jeyo doing much better under moms care. George has a slight cold but we are not worried.
We have been very busy this week with work and all.
Ok tata for now...
Omorro i will get on top of the facebook thing....
No comments:
Post a Comment