Monday, May 09, 2011

Thor!

Well on kiddies day we went and saw Thor. It was ok, they took time to delve into Thor's character and show just how "human" his father made him. The action scenes were awesome.

After the movie we decided to hit up Macdonalds for some burgers. Um, it seemed as if all of Gunsan had the same idea. The massive parking lot was full, Emart was PACKED.

So we went to the beach. You really can not go wrong with the beach.

So now fast forward and here we are Monday.....with Tuesday being Budda's birthday. Today is actually what I like to call a Monday Friday. In the morning it feels like Monday, but by this time...it feels like Friday. The remaining 3 days of this week I will be a little off.

This weekend though we will have no weekend classes so we want to take full advantage of the little break we are getting. Oh we did enjoy a whopper at Burger King, I think its the first whopper of the year for us.....LOL. (uh or the second...)

/tata

No comments: