Monday, November 14, 2016

Living without a car...

It is kind of strange cause I have lived with a car for many years. I guess this time working in a city 30kms away makes  a big difference. On thing that I noticed...I eat less. I just don't have appetite when I need get that next bus, or I am thinking about taking a taxi, or a bus.

Life has more periods of...nothing. In my car I get home in 30 minutes, sometimes 35. At the end of that time period boom I am with my family. The familiar sounds, and smells of home around me. Public transport can not run like that. Well especially in our neck of the woods. In Seoul I am sure our car would collect dust, and I would disconnect the battery.

So I have plenty of...nothing time. Time between moments. Josh has helped me out A LOT in this regard. I have been crashing at his practically all of last week. Well most days I was staying over. That helped tremendously. Now my car will get repaired soon, and I will go back to the old routine. Kinda...weird living with a car...but kinda nice too...

/tata

No comments: