Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Three minutes till class

Today I met our new teacher. He is a nice guy, and has been to many places. I am sure he has a lot interesting stories to tell. I think he will do just nicely.
In other news...I upgraded my gpu...to a gtx 770. It is so nice. First before I even get to performance...it runs so much cooler than the GTX 560 ti. I think this is due to much better cooler with a triple fan set up. Also it runs very quietly on auto. If I need extra cooling it does get loud but....I love the sounds of my fans running.

The GTX 770 runs games very smoothly with no drop in frame rates. I tested it with Witcher 3, world of warships, and warthunder. Next I want to test it running Archage. In that game my gtx 560 ti ran very hot, and dropped frames like crazy in the big cities. Lets see what the GTX 770 can do. Also it has 2 gigs of DDR5 ram as well.

Let the testing continue...class time!!

/tata

No comments: