Well it has been several days since my car's transmission went bad. We will take the car in and have it fixed....it happens. It sucks not have wheels in this part of South Korea. We do not have the subway, numerous bus routes that Seoul and other large cities have. It isn't that it is needed in rural areas, it makes life much easier.
I now know which bus routes can take me practically right to my doorstep. I actually felt quite apprehensive taking the bus. After taking the bus yesterday...I feel like I can do it any day of the week.
Yesterday I crashed at Josh's place. It was nice we basically hung out drank, and finally went to bed. I think tonight we might drink more...so my liver will get a nice workout, while I will sleep like a log. I do miss Yogita ALOT but it is nice not having to take bus after bus. A very odd week. My poor little lady could not get to sleep so easily.
Ah...time to go...the rat race continues!!!
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment