Thursday, February 16, 2017

Snow snow please don't show!

Well this month is more than half over and I have not seen much snow at all. I am so happy about it. Driving back and forth is no problem for me....until snow enters the picture. Gunsan and Iksan are just not well equipped to deal with heavy snow.

I came down with enteritis late last week. I think it was something I ate that did not agree with my gut flora at all. I am feeling better and actually ate dinner today. Now Josh is feeling sick. Perhaps something is going around?

Josh as yet another laptop that I have eyes on. I think it could take the place of the baby. It is more portable than the beast, less powerful but still enough for my needs. In addition it would be great to have the smaller alienware at home so that George can practice typing.

Oh we will be watching movies on the 27th in morning, and bowling in the evening....very very interesting!

/tata

No comments: