It boggles the mind when people say bad things about their wife. I have such a wonderful lady. I am not saying they have no reason for complaint....I just feel lucky....I struck gold. I race home at night...happy to heading home. Some of my friends....it is like they are heading to a battlefield. I my friends when they marry they say wonderful things about the wife. However, once kids come along...the story changes. Sex sucks, no attention, arguments yadda yadda. I think arguments are very normal in relationships...marriages that is. I do not think of them as a "real" fight. Couples need to get into little tit for tats. My buddy Josh even endures our "fights". I love the Newfoundlander cause..he never takes sides...openly. He confessed once "Jemal I am always on your side". LOL
My wife is always a help to me as I am for her. When I am sick...I feel...kinda....good. I get so babied. When she is sick...she gets her Dr. H ( a pet nickname she has for me). I was so sick yesterday night...high grade fever sweating like a stuck pig. Yet my lady my lil kid, my brown girl....helped me. When she is having a nightmare....I hold her close in my arms. I call out her name..when she wakes...she has me.
In our relationship we have had ups and downs. However, I realize I have indeed got the woman of my dreams.
My little lady...the sun in my heart!
/tata

No comments:
Post a Comment