Saturday, February 25, 2017

Friday!

Yesterday I got a message from my former boss. It seems that she wants Yogi to return and work for her...actually at the time of writing they should be talking about it now. It is so funny how things happen. Yogita was telling me that she is really enjoying her time off. Then suddenly 2 weeks ago her former student wants lessons. Actually 2 lessons. Another former student also contacted her as well. To be honest many of our former adult students have been asking when will either we return (which they prefer) or when will the new teacher arrive. I finally told them what I really thought, that is she had no plans to hire another teacher, and she is waiting to if we can come back. I know that she asked around (Gunsan is a small town and people talk). The issue is everyone knows that she is nice and honest. The main issue is that while she is a good person she is not very good with paying people on time. I should note that you will NEVER be cheated...NEVER. You have to be...very patient. When you have a family bills need to paid on time, family events, special holidays and things like that.
Being paid late....usually 70% of the time is angering. I remember years ago we got behind on our bills. Of course this would happen. We were paid usually one to one and half weeks late. So I am in the office and the manager at that time Mr. Ryu starts scolding me like I am a child. The reason? One of the utility offices called complaining about an overdue bill. Lets just say once I said my piece he was very very quiet afterward and never brought it up again. I even remember him getting on my bosses case once.

So it seems that Yogita's little break is over as she will again help out lol. All of this happened yesterday...on Friday! I could not enjoy my dinner but it is ok. Lets see how this pans out. I will NOT teach the morning class again. No way!

/tata

No comments: