Ok so here we are Monday and Today are work days. Tomorrow is a national holiday which means it is back to work on Thursday. Thus we have the term sandwich day. This nice but odd. The sandwich starts out with you relaxing at home. Feeling good that you do not have to come in for work or school.
I recommend using your day to the fullest because come evening...it is time to prepare for the rat race once again. So I will likely be up early gaming, listening to youtube and having a little fun on my ipad.
My family well except Yogi she tends to enjoy sleeping it will get up and try to get the most out of the day. One nice thing about these kinds of holidays is that it speeds the week up. Time always flies when you are having fun.
Yogita will cook lamb curry, I am looking forward to that. MAYBE we will see a movie. Venom opened last week in Iksan, so it would be nice to watch that movie.I will try to walk 5km everyday this week. Gotta burn those calories.
Ok my little people are here so I have to go.
/Tata
No comments:
Post a Comment