/rant on
I grew up getting spanked as a child, and as an adult I realize that my personality type needed that kind of guidance. Not every child responds well to that type of punishment. Others require other methods which parents should know what is needed.
I hate seeing kids get into trouble for basically just being kids. I understand playing during class time you can lose a star or some privilege.
Ugh also when getting spanked the parent SHOULD NOT be angry. This is what I see regularly where I work. My goodness the poor kids. Apparently parents sign up for it like they are signing up for a service. Parents stop being lazy and raise your kids yourself. You can learn a lot about yourself and your child. Not to meantion building a very good relationship with your kids.
Ok I have to go.
/rant off
No comments:
Post a Comment