Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Might chill at home this weekend.

Yogita and I have made a large number of friends in Iksan in the past few weeks. Yesterday both of us looked at each other and almost at the same time decided that we ought to postpone our trip to Seoul.
Our hobby is gaming, and the two games we play...we have been falling behind. Only yesterday night did we start to catch up in our games.

Also I got a new gaming notebook that is almost as powerful as my desktop. I really want to “take it for a ride”. It has a 4th gen i7, 32gigs of ddr3 ram (fastest clock speed), a gtx 970m, a 17 inch display.
I really enjoyed my time yesterday playing ArcheAge on it. So there is a very real possibility we will chill at home.

On the other hand going to Gunsan might in the cards. We have some hardware (car battery charger) that we need to buy. We know where to buy it in Gunsan. We have been going to the mans shop for years. So we could hang out at some of our favorite places and get back home and charge my car’s battery. So we will have to see.

On I side note I really hope all of the students finish their essays tomorrow. Then I can get more work done on Thursday...


/tata

No comments: