Our apartment has one air conditioner. Now many apartments are like this. In the middle of the summer when it is very hot Koreans use fans, and of course an air conditioner. However, many Korean families will sleep in the Livingroom near the main AC. We did this as well when George was younger. But now with two smelly (lets be frank teenagers are ripe), a long with my large frame in our Livingroom? HECK NO! Yogita and I need our space. Also with our two gaming rigs each well yeah it creates a lot heat. Anyone who enjoys gaming on any platform knows that heat is a thing that needs to be managed.
So, we are going to buy a window mounted AC. The thing is I want a model that we can easily transport with us. For example, lets say we have a job placement in South India (Yogi and I fell in love with south India). We can also arrange housing from Korea and have our computers and air conditioner shipped there. Yes it is expensive but why put down the same money to buy new unit. So we will be shopping for a unit online.
Ah this pandemic has removed our ability to do what we want to do. I am where I have to be, or rather need to be. Korea has handled this pandemic so well. Other nations … well the global reported number is over 700,000 souls. Reported number...so it could be as high as 2 or 3 million lost.
Ok time to get this Thursday started.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment