So yeah another rainy cloudy day. Some updates are needed.
George is ready to take his GED but now due to this virus heading up to Seoul just seems to risky. There are a number of imported cases. Why are flights from America and other heavily hit countries not being shut down? Also some people who had to go into quarantine actually escaped the hotel they were staying at James Bond style. They used the fire escape rope to run away. WHY????
So George is revising everyday, and honing up on his weaker areas while we wait for a calm in the storm. Jeyo has hit puberty like a storm. He sticks just like I did when I was a teenage. I remember when George entered the hellish years of teenage hood. Now our youngest is as well.
Yogita and I are busier and busier which is always good. Actually, we are fortunate. Tonight we will have a date. I think she might want Chinese food. I think I will post about the food here in Iksan. It is quite nice. Living here has been quite a change from Gunsan.
Ok time for my last class....TEENAGERS.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment