Monday, January 17, 2022

Friends...

 Sometimes life can show us many surprises. For, example my wife and I have gained a new friend over the past 3 years. At first, things were strained and there were many misunderstandings. Now? She and her husband are two people I would not hesitate to call if I need help. I have helped them on many occasions. I feel so happy when they are thanking me. I can feel that they genuinely are at my back and I theirs. 

Last week Jan 15th we asked her if she could order 2 pc chairs for us. The money would be deducted from that week's earnings. She of course smiled and said ok. Later we find that not only did she order the chairs, but she also used a coupon and saved us 30% on the order! 

We have of course helped her and her family as well. When we were moving items to a new study room we were there. She purchased some desks and chairs on two separate occasions and her husband (who I consider a friend) needed some help, we were there. 

We enjoyed camping together as well. I now understand that friends if you are working with them they will share profits! In this world money is a source of power. So when someone who is calling you a friend offers you a cut of the pie and not a small slice (normal employment) that one is really looking out for you. 

It is rare to find a true friend in this world we live in right now. 

I can give another example. A friend if you are late will ask "Is everything ok? You are not here!".

Someone who is not a friend will say "You are late, Where are you?". 

I am blessed to have such friends. I am also understanding lessons that were taught to me years ago about watching who you associate with. They can either build you up, and you do the same for them (a true friend). Or, like a leech, they latch on to you pulling energy and resources towards their own selfish gain.

If you have some success they will appear genuinely happy. Others who are not a friend will be very jealous of you. 

Ok time to get this week started!

/tata

No comments: