Well, last week was certainly odd. I had two covid-19 tests, both came back negative. I knew they would. The kid who got sick always wears her masks and routinely washes her little hands.
This week we are coming off of the Lunar New holiday. It was a nice time for my family. I didn't walk as much as I wanted. I feel so bloaty because of that. Now, I am back at work yet it is a two-day workweek. Next week will balance things out as we will have makeup classes on the weekend. Saturday is not really a drag for me as I normally work 6.5, or 8.5 hour days. Sunday is only 3 hours which I like because I can walk with Yogita while the sun is up. So expect really good numbers for walking in the next two weeks.
It is tough to get over this sandwich holiday thing in South Korea. One main issue is that due to how fast workdays pass for us two days feel like a blink of an eye.
I had a great holiday though! I spent it with people I wanted to spend it with. Well, there is one exception. Time to search for used cars, then start this work day!
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment