So Yogi and I along with our boys had a nice weekend. It was very odd due to Yogita and I eating an early lunch on Saturday. Afterward, we explored our area for a bit. We settled on eel. We found a really nice Eel restaurant near the motel we visit every weekend. We walked for over 3 kilometers looking for the drinks we enjoy. We found an Indonesian restaurant, and right next to it was a Chinese restaurant. We did not go in but we might order food for the family.
The next day we walked to the South Asian food store and picked up lamb, and goat meat. This is perhaps my favorite protein. The boys are excited because they will prepare biriyani, a wonderful rice dish from India.
Note to self I need to overclock the CPU in the computer George uses. Basically, it was just us spending time together offline and online. When we are at the restaurant our oldest son usually asks us questions about the cuisine we are trying. Sometimes family time is the best time. Spending time with others can get tedious. More on that next post...if I remember.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment