So at the school, I work at our weekend makeup classes have been canceled. I am very happy because now I can teach my other students. I actually, feel happier, spend more time with Yogita, and even make more money teaching those students. I am able to communicate directly to parents to help prevent issues.
Where I work at a certain person has a really bad reputation in this city. The opinion of her is that she is not kind, is rude to students and parents. Also if parents have a complaint she shouts at parents, arguing with them. I have seen this on a few occasions. I saw her fight with another teacher (Korean) in a very unprofessional way.
So while I am happy about this change, there is another side to this. The make-up classes have been postponed until March! This year Yogita and I will make sure to NOT spend time with this person. Work is fine. Anything visa-related to work there is no issue dealing with her. However, she is not friendly towards us at all. She leaves a cold arrogant impression which rubs us the wrong way. It is important to not put oneself in a position where one will do something wrong.
I feel that it is wise for us to limit interaction with people like this. So yes an odd week is ending, but another one will come at a later date.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment