This summer has been yet again an unprecedented one. We have had this heat wave for over a month. Twenty-one people have died (which was reported) due to this heat. In our congregation still many are sickened by the heat.
I am happy to say that I am still doing ok, and Yogita and the boys are weathering this heat wave well enough. Yogita needs more rest, and I have curtailed our walks as it is just too hot even at night.
Last week was a vacation and we enjoyed it but we stayed home. I really enjoyed that time. I have been chatting with my twin brother and it has been really encouraging to me. Also, we chatted with our sister-in-law Wendy it was really nice to hear her voice!
Jeyo now has a job and is putting his skills to work. This is a blessing from Jehovah, and it will be amazing to see what he will do with his talents in the new world. It is funny how we say "new" world or kingdom. Actually, it will become the norm as it will last forever, and years of this system of things will be dwarfed, and then forgotten when the new kingdom is established on Earth.
Tomorrow is a holiday, so we will enjoy it very much!
This was written on August 14th, and posted today.
/tata
No comments:
Post a Comment