Wednesday, August 07, 2024

More summer heat

 The temperatures are still in the mid 30's dropping to 30 degrees Celsius at night by 9pm. These are a part of the signs of our day. This heat makes life hard to deal with. Commodity costs are going up, and now we have to contend with high electricity bills. It is something that I am glad we are able to handle, thanks to Jehovah. Others, have to deal with this in other ways. We are fortunate enough to have two working AC's.

It was so hot that I canceled field service (outdoors) and we did letter writing at home. Last week we also did letter writing for field service due to the heat. This heat wave is making more people sick than it did last year. It looks like a hole where people used to sit on Sunday. Fortunately, they joined on Zoom, so we were still together in worship to Jehovah. 

I am going to use the wet towel method where we place a wet towel on our shoulders. It really helps with the heat. In the new world, I am sure it will not be like this. I will have to refer to this blog to explain how hot and humid it would get. 

I could not get the Fold 6 due to me missing the date to order the phone. I will see if I can try this weekend at another shop. I wish the weather was not so hot, then I could to the Mangyeong River and get some river plants for our fish, and one snail. Maybe we can stop by and get it quickly, I will drive the car over there. 

Ok, time to start this work part of the day. (actually, it already started)

No comments: