Sunday, September 20, 2026

The final part of the plan

 Right now, the boys are at the train station waiting to catch the train to Kerala. It is a long journey of about 44 hours. They are traveling with Oskar, and they were able to get a 1AC coupe, which means they will be together with no other people. 

Jehovah answered George and Jeyo's prayers! I originally planned for them to come the first week of October. Instead, they are arriving early by my own plans. 

When they arrive we will go to the meetings together, family worship (which did not stop), and serve in the preaching work together. We will also get to know our friends here more. Perhaps this is where we will be when Jesus our King and high priest returns. Who knows? 

I am confident that with Jehovah's guidance and aid we will receive blessings of peace, as we work and live in these critical last days hard to deal with. 

I will continue my mission of rooting them in the truth. I will continue to support them while I am alive. I will love them.

Next post I will upload pictures the boys took on the train.

/tata

oh and Monday is a holiday so yay!!!

No comments: