Sunday, September 13, 2026

The final part of my plan for this year.

 I never knew back in 2025 that a major portion of this year would be spent making plans to settle in South India. However, here we are! The boys, along with Oskar, will be arriving in about 8 days from now. I am happy to resume loving them, teaching them, and supporting them.

In Lucknow, it was VERY frustrating as family thought the ways of a dying system of things while seeing it hurt their own, while at the same time trying to suggest we follow a similar path. 

One such conversation: Dad tells me how the boys can join the Indian military for an easy way into employment. This makes no sense to me as IF we were thinking along those lines they would be joining the US military. Of course these are bad choices when we need to cast our vote for Jehovah's kingdom, and live lives that loudly display that choice. 

I tried to explain to him that if they really had a hard time landing a job they could always go to the States. I tried to tell him that as full time preachers of the good news they are employed. He did not understand and I ended the conversation stating that as Americans they have options that Indians do not have easily. 

I look forward to joining together in pure worship and to guiding them closely. People back in Lucknow do not fully understand that it is returning to Jehovah full hearted that helped me, motivated me to make these changes. In our family in Lucknow, I was the only one who might take a stern stance, or even raise my voice. I tried to do this very carefully. The result? Mom and Dad said "You have changed and become so humble and loving". I really hope they remember those words and my answer: that I am following bible principles. 

They read their Bible daily, yet the peace of their house surges and then ebbs. When it ebbs it is like the peace was never there before with shouting and on occasion violence becoming a possibility. 

So with Jehovah's aid we will be together again and like Korea our mission stays the same. We put the kingdom first knowing that Jehovah God will sustain us!

/tata

No comments: