Friday, October 07, 2005

Update.

Well we have had alot fun, and rest. I am actually looking forward to going back to work. I think my schedule will change...giving me extra time.

We went to Seoul again, after driving up and down south korea looking for a place that we typed into our navigation incorrectly. 400km.....well it was fun we had some really nice conversation....George was asleep..so..he was happy.

I think in December the school will close down for a couple of days, we will go back up to Seoul then...we had some really nice North Indian food. Some Indians when they cook they pill in chillies, and spices. Well...not Yogita! Her cooking is very very nice! Very flavorful, with out being overpowering. This resturant was exactly the same! Very nice north Indian dishes reasonably priced....YUMMY! We will go back there!

Ok I have some banking to do!

bye!

jeyo

1 comment:

Jemilah said...

Just avoid all GREEN TEA! Kiss George and hug Yogita for me.

Jemilah