Ok it is friday once again. I think I will drop by a friend in Iksan, maybe have lunch. We have alot of winter cleaning to do, and I would like spend some time with my family outdoors this weekend...but with the weather the way it is....I am not too sure. I want to work out this saturday. I have not been very ragular this week. Which sucks! I have to finish my last class on time next week...I want to work out at least 4 days next week.
We have loads of movies to watch though....looks like a movie watching marathon.
I think I will make up for missing at the gym by using my wieghts at home.
I also have to put both notebook computers in the shop, mine needs a new hdd, while Yogita's needs a need ac adapter.
Maybe I can get a hdd over the weekend here in Gunsan?
Ok i gotta go!
jeyo
No comments:
Post a Comment