Yo Jemal, what is the point of leaving messages on this*&^%%$$ site if you don't reply? Like I said in your last entry, I have finally finished my childrens CD (there is even a track devoted solely to my neices and nephews). Should i mail it to you, and if so, what is your address. And while you are at that, put your cell number down too!
6 comments:
Hey I updated my blog. Check it out. Also check out my myspace page. u should get one
www.mikeactingout.blogspot.com
www.myspace.com
www.mysapce.com/mikesworld80
www.myspace.com/mikesworld80
That is the rite spelling
Yo Jemal, what is the point of leaving messages on this*&^%%$$ site if you don't reply? Like I said in your last entry, I have finally finished my childrens CD (there is even a track devoted solely to my neices and nephews). Should i mail it to you, and if so, what is your address. And while you are at that, put your cell number down too!
yeah!
LOL sheesh....here is my cell 82-010-6363-1756
Omorro I told you get on msn...
Post a Comment