George is a handsome kid. He really looks like u Jemal. And BTW chill with the raw beef! U wanna end up in the hospital! Miciah really likes the pictures. She wants to meet her cousin
lol it was great! We will be going back there in about 3 monthes. I think that George looks like Yogita, I can see many of her features in him as well as my own.
3 comments:
George is a handsome kid. He really looks like u Jemal. And BTW chill with the raw beef! U wanna end up in the hospital!
Miciah really likes the pictures. She wants to meet her cousin
lol it was great! We will be going back there in about 3 monthes. I think that George looks like Yogita, I can see many of her features in him as well as my own.
I agree, Jemal. I really can't tell who George looks more like, you or Gita. He looks like the perfect balance between you two.
Post a Comment