Monday, May 21, 2007

The start of a 4 day week.

Well this thursday will be a holiday here in Korea. We will be going to bethel which is located in Chon-an. The congregation will be renting a bus (not to my liking), but there will be a number of activities on the bus, singing, and games...I will have to see what I can do. I have found that I like driving, I like the freedom, and relative privacy. I mean..I can fart whenever I want belch, stop and grab a bite to eat. If Yogita is feeling queasy (she suffers from car sickness/motion sickness) we can stop and take a 5 minute breather. Also if we feel like speeding (160-180km/hr) we can do so.

I want to visit but being cramped on a bus feels like my wings will be clipped, I should say "our" wings because yogita and I are of the same opinion.

Nonetheless it will be a great photo op. Abu I will make sure to post those pictures before you arrive to give you an idea of what you will be seeing when you arrive.
Ok I have to get back to posting pics ok by.

Oh sorry about missing your call Tristan! Give me a number that I can reach you at!!!

Jeyo

3 comments:

Mike said...

Please take plenty of pics of bethel. BTW the brothers at Oak Lane r considering me to be a servant! Well everyone over here is fine. Get back

Jeyo said...

Mike what is Jeremy up to? Did he get married yet? How is grashem?
I remember he would talk about traveling all the time. Great news about you Mike! I will take many pictures!

Tony said...

160 to 180 is good speed cant do it here in India :(