You do mean to visit right? Right? RIGHT? Yeah, I would love to visit within the year...money is kinda tight with most of it going to starting up my business...but lets talk! Hey Jemal, what is your exact address so i can send you my CD? I tried to post the songs on my new myspace page: myspace.com/omorro, but they won't allow cover songs on their site.
6 comments:
Yo Jemal, looks like you lost a little weight since moving up there?!?!?!
Dude, real dorky hat. BTW how is Yogi's pregnancy going
I love the hat! Way to blend in guy!
heh! It was made in vietnam...cheap thing...fell apart in all the wind! Omorro if you and Windy are up to it...why not come on over to South Korea?
You do mean to visit right? Right? RIGHT? Yeah, I would love to visit within the year...money is kinda tight with most of it going to starting up my business...but lets talk! Hey Jemal, what is your exact address so i can send you my CD? I tried to post the songs on my new myspace page: myspace.com/omorro, but they won't allow cover songs on their site.
You all seem to busy enjoying. So Abu having a great time there
Post a Comment