Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday.....

Well this is the last week of Abu's visit. We will be sad to see her go, but we have made such good memories. I hope that we can use a web cam on friday night when we chat, that way we will be able to see each other. Melah, you have a webcam dont you? Well if you do we can have video chats! I am very excited about it!

Tonight Yogita and Abu are doing some shopping along with George. I think they are likely finishing up now.

I felt a little tired today..might be the muggy weather or perhaps it is rain?
My day went really well, I found out that I will be getting a new class, I knew I would be become busier. We will be having 2 teachers leaving, and that means my work schedule is going to be crazy!

I have loads and loads of new pictures to upload....I think the post for the remainder of this week will be just pictures with comments.

So Tony don't worry those pictures are coming.

I gotta go!

TATA!

Jeyo

3 comments:

Mike said...

When will u get time off? We r planing an August or September AK trip. Hopefully we can go together. The family and kids r fine. Get back

Unknown said...

Yeah Jeyo
Would you guys be able to come for a visit when Mike is up for a visit so that everyone can be together and we could get a family portrait taken? Whaddya say? Whaddya say?

Jemilah said...

Sounds like you guys will be too busy to visit this year. Maybe next Memorial. I would love to visit there, though. I don't have a webcam right now. I will be getting one soon, though. I will be keep you posted. Because via a webcam, Jotham and George could talk too! That would be awesome :)