Here is the new batch....yogita and sanyogita got a look around our neighborhood...they had so much fun. I was able to catch a pic with them kissing...so sweet~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!
I hope you all enjoy these shots, actually the picts near the water is the area where I take company classes, Gunsan's Industrial zone.
Ok I gotta go~~~~!!!!
Mike i checked out your blog...your looking good!!!!!!
9 comments:
You guys are spoiling us with all the pictures. Its awesome!
Abu is Yogita's sister?
uh,...no Falanya, Abu just LOOKS exactly like yogi!?!
Well, are you so smart, Omorro. Nobody ask you anyway, so there!
LOL
Yeah lanya abu is yogita's younger sister....and they look so much alike!!
Hey Jemal, you hear about Starcraft 2 coming out? Check out starcraft2.com It looks awesome. We are going to buy another computer when it finally comes out.
Cool pics. Keep em coming. Post a comment wen come to my blog. I like comments. Also make sure u read the reviews. I'm proud of them even the two bad ones!
I KNOW that she is Gita's sister, Omorro! Her name isn't Abu...is it? I thought Abu was grandfather in their language, so I was surprised to see only Gita's sister in the pics. Jeyo clear this up please: What does Abu mean?
Omorro: I'm gonna smack you the next time I see you!
Kisses xxx
Sorry about not getting on to clear up the abu matter. You see abu is a nickname Sanyogita got when she was a kid. I will let yogita fill you in...my head is cloudy! It is getting humid here.
Post a Comment