Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cd Space....

Well actually there are many programs like the one mentioned above. Basically they create a "virtual" cd rom on your hard drive. Sounds wierd? Well...it is. Basically a portion of the hard drive has a special partition for image files. These files are basically a copy of a certain disc. Lets say a movie, audio, or computer game. What you do is you download the program and install. Make sure you read into how to make multiple "virtual drives". Once you do this you can use the program itself to make image files out of your cd's.

Once you have the image file which is basically a hard drive copy of an actual CD-ROM, you can load it into the virtual drive. This makes disc swapping a thing of the past. I currently have about 5 virtual drives. I am a gamer so they all hold games. I can basically switch from game to game (sometimes running 2 games at a time!) with out taking out pesky CD's everytime I want to do so.

The program I use is called Magic ISO. It is SWEET. It is not very easy to learn how to use right away even I get stuck at times. With Pc games you might need a no-cd crack. However, be very careful about downloading them; often times they contain all finds of malware (viruses, trojans, spyware....).

Well another week is here. Our free saturdays will be gone for about 4 weeks, but that happened earlier this year...so we are used to it now.

Tata


5 comments:

Omorro and the Daydream Orchestra said...

Jemal, LUV YOU MAN!!! Yogita, George, Jeyo, One day we will be together!!! I haven't been feelin' the best in recent months, but I feel like I am pulling through this week...How are you guys?

Jeyo said...

Omorro hang in there man..we are rooting for you. Do not let tough times get you down too much. I will give you a call tomorrow night. I have internet phone now. I need to check and make sure it is a good time to call. But I saw who cares if you not feeling all that good now...I will call anytime. We all need a boost from time to time. We love you alot Omorro. Please keep working on your music.

Jeyo said...

We just left a message Omorro. We love you very much. I dont like it that your not feeling well, but we are there for you.

Jeyo loves you forever!

Omorro and the Daydream Orchestra said...

Hey Guys!!! Got the phone messages. I didn't mean to get you guys all riled up. I mean...oh, lets talk over the phone! I am home from 1pm-4pm, and 5pm-bedtime. I really am doing fine now, but like you said: we all need a little boost now and again. I really LOVED your message! Please call antime you guys need to.

Jeyo said...

Ok Omorro I will go to www.timetickers.com to see when is a good time for me to contact you. I have been really putting this internet phone to the test. Now I can only hope my phone bill be as cheap as a phone card......