Ok so perhaps in the states all of you are wondering about South Korea. In many papers it has been reported that North Korea could launch a massive ground assault. So I asked my adult students how they felt. Well, one of my students Mr. Kim used an analogy to describe the situation on the Korean peninsula. He said that an attack from North Korea Korea would be like that of a bee. As we know a bee has only one stinger. Once it has stung, its stinger and poison sac is separated from its body. The result is that with one attack the bee will die. Likewise with North Korea. One massive attack, and well...the regime of Kim Jong Il will die. Tech out rules numbers anyday.
Now this does not make me feel secure. For in this world there is only one source of such security. It does not originate with mankind. So as we are living on the brink of something....our eyes are wide open. We (Yogita and I), are aware that seemingly stable countries can be turned upsidedown overnight. South Korea owes its sucess to that of American sponshership, in both military, and economic means.
My dreams never lie. At aleast the lucid ones. There is something coming. I think all on earth can feel it. Yogita and I and many others know that happiness will result.
tata
4 comments:
Are u guys ready to fly out of there in the event something does happen?? That makes me nervous. It always has
Do you really think NK would attack? This always seemed like they were blowing smoke. Or are they so desperate now (from extreme poverty and hunger) that they have to do something?
Either way, don't wait to long to flee if and when the time comes. We are all here for you.
Well basically North Korea has pull out of the ceasefire treaty (in word I think). I think this is all due to fact that the succession has been made public. Kim Jong Il's youngest son has been named the heir. So this show of bravado could be just to show how stable the regime is. But the man is very young only 26. At that age in Korea a young man is still like a boy, with no real responsibilities. I wonder if when Kim Jong Il dies will the son become a puppet? One student of mine believes Kim Jong Il might be dead already. So they name an heir make a big show...then later announce that the leader is dead. It is at that time we should worry. Mike I am not worried about an attack. I am more worried about policies towards aliens here. Right now I can not teach English privately. It is illegal, almost as illegal has having illicit drugs! If a person is caught with drugs...usually they are fined and deported, the same with illegal private lessons.
WOW!! That's crazy! Keep ur eyes open and exit stadegy in place in case u guys gotta run
Post a Comment